3 Kids Fishing Barak Obama was out jogging one morning along the parkway
when he tripped, fell over the bridge railing and landed in the creek below.
Before the Secret Service guys could get to him, 3 kids who were fishing
pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he offered the kids whatever
they wanted. The first kid said, 'I want to go to Disneyland 'Barak said, 'No
problem, I'll take you there on my special Senator's airplane.'The second
kid said, 'I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan 's shoes.'Barak said, 'I'll get
them for you and even have Michael Jordan sign them!'The third kid said, '
I want a motorized wheelchair with a built in TV and stereo headset!' Barak
was a little perplexed by this and said, 'But you don't look like you're
handicapped.' The kid said, 'I will be after my dad finds out I saved you from
drowning!'
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks