Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: McChesney

  1. #1
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    McChesney

    Anyone got any results or anything? Didn't get to go this year, was wondering how things went.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McChesney

    I was there shooting it... I dont have the results but I can say a lot of bands have improved over last year and there were a lot of great shows.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member brasspig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McChesney

    McChesney Cup - Patrick Henry High School
    Tipton Cup (2nd place) - J.I. Burton High School

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McChesney

    So that's why you were at Wachovia this morning. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McChesney

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So that's why you were at Wachovia this morning. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]</div></div> Pullin' out all my money! Run on the bank!

    Actually for once I was putting money in haha - stupid wachovia atm in Norton doesn't take deposits.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member raider75's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2007
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McChesney

    Congratulations to J I Burton band!!!! 2nd place in both the JJ Kelly and Mcchesney Band Festivals. They are the only LPD team to place this year!!! Great job Burton Band!!!! #1 band and football teams!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McChesney

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider75</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 2nd place in both the JJ Kelly and Mcchesney Band Festivals. #1 band and football teams!!! </div></div>

    Amazing how second place at Burton makes you #1.

    "We're #2!" At least you've got your cheer for the year down.

    roll
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cvcgrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2005
    Posts
    2,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McChesney

    Congrats to the winners!

    Several of the bands I've seen and heard this year have been very good, particularly Lee High, JI Burton, JJ Kelly, and Powell Valley.
    [URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McChesney

    Some other results that I just got..

    Twin Springs won Class A, Honaker in Class AA-A, Lebanon in Class AA-B, then Burton in AAAA, and Patrick Henry in AAAAA. Bands receiving a Div. 1 rating were: Honaker, Northwood, Lebanon, J.I. Burton, Patrick Henry, and Lee High.

    Lee High won the parade (has Lee lost a parade they've been in, lol?), Patrick Henry was 2nd, followed by Burton.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McChesney

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cvcgrad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats to the winners!

    Several of the bands I've seen and heard this year have been very good, particularly Lee High, JI Burton, JJ Kelly, and Powell Valley. </div></div> This is the most proud I've been of Powell Valley since I marched.

    I was in last weekend and Mr. Wharton let me ride with PV to lonesome pine. When I marched PV from Fall 2001 to fall 2005, my senior year, we all had a problem with mental errors. They have been fixing them and this year are finally performing some of their better performances.

    Haven't seen PV do so well since Keller's last year teaching pV band when I was in 6th grade just beginning when they did Star Wwars and got superior ratings and every competition.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •