Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 73

Thread: Romano's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Romano's

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Why is Wise Co. so devoid of decent restaurants? </div></div>

    Maybe because no one has discovered how to properly prepare grits Lyonnaise! lol </div></div>
    Hey now...grits are good for the soul..
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dawgsthrive's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2008
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Romano's


    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has this place went downhill over the last year or so? Wife and I had last eaten there 6/07. Went in tonight, had sloth-like service and the food was not what I'd expect from a place that showcases signs that state 'Romano's is not a fast food restaurant, all food is cooked to order'.

    Why is Wise Co. so devoid of decent restaurants? </div></div>

    Nooo offense to anyone at all, but a lot of the workers are on work-leave from the prison. They don't care for anything, most don't. You can go and see half the waitresses cracked out and the other half just trying to get through college and get good tips, and those are the ones I make sure I tip and tip well.
    [img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c264/bnc_/ConanJack.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Romano's

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coalblackened</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Nooo offense to anyone at all, but a lot of the workers are on work-leave from the prison. They don't care for anything, most don't. You can go and see half the waitresses cracked out and the other half just trying to get through college and get good tips, and those are the ones I make sure I tip and tip well.</div></div>

    Quite a few of our local restaurants utilize work-leave inmates
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •