Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Telemarketers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Telemarketers

    Does anyone get more phone calls than I do??
    How is everyone else coping??

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Telemarketers

    Caller ID. Though one time I got one and the name and number was "Piggly Wiggly 395..." so I answered and it was a Direct TV telemarketer. They are gettin smart and using an a country name lol

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Telemarketers

    https://www.donotcall.gov/
    works for a lot of them (just not against political calls/someone you have accounts with or charities)

    Or you can go my route and have no land line. They cannot call your cell phone even if it's the only phone you have.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_drgnfly3030's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Telemarketers

    I don't get too many telemarketers except for the Democrats wanting money.
    Have gotten occasional dish network but if I don't know the #, I don't answer it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lawson23's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2007
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Telemarketers

    Telemarketers have been calling my cell phone lately.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Telemarketers

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yogi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Telemarketers have been calling my cell phone lately.</div></div>
    Tell them they're calling a cell phone and it will stop. I dont get them at all.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member wave10s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2003
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Telemarketers

    I get probably 10 or more at home each day. We've even had a few after 11 pm. I always ask them for their home number so I can call and wake them up.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member lawson23's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2007
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Telemarketers

    Neither way has worked. The recording has two options- 1 to speak to a rep and 2 to be removed from the list. After I pressed 2 various times, I tried speaking to an actual person and they hang up on me every time when I say that I'd like to be removed from the list.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •