We had their chicken parmesan last week - pretty decent meal.
After watching these commercials for the past however long I finall gave it a whirl. Tried the Grilled Chicken Alfredo Tuesday and the Meat Lasagna Rustica last night and they are both really good. The fettuccine even as a frozen meal comes out a very nice al dente. The lasagna could use a bit more meat but it has a great flavor and the pasta cooks nicely.
Highly recommend these anytime you are in the mood for Italian.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
We had their chicken parmesan last week - pretty decent meal.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I don't even know you anymore...
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
hey now - a person can't cook from scratch every night!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Not you...
And why not?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't even know you anymore... </div></div>
Your just mad I got a deer before you did.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks