you click file, open.. and go to wherever you have your music.. pick the song.. then just highlight the parts you don't want.. and cut it out.. then just export as mp3 what you wanna keep and transfer to your phone
anyone else use this? i need help using it. if anyone knows just pm me or post somethin on it.
I specifically need help importing the song into the program.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
you click file, open.. and go to wherever you have your music.. pick the song.. then just highlight the parts you don't want.. and cut it out.. then just export as mp3 what you wanna keep and transfer to your phone
If you're making ringtones why not use rintone maker gold...you can get it off torrent sites with a crack...at least if you are making tones with Audacity be sure to save em at 64 or 32kbps...Audacity files are HUGE unless ya alter them.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
http://www.phonezoo.com
great place
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Another easy and free one is Wavepad...cut the song to where ya want it...save it as a 32 kbps MP3...takes all of about 2 mins to make a good ringtone.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I've never had a huge audacity file?
It usually depends on how you save the track...the default is 44100 WAV...and those are huge. BTW, Audacity and a mike is all the studio ya need to produce an original CD if you can play a guitar and sing.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I see what you're saying now..
Audacity is great for recording yourself doing karaokee haha
There is a plug in at the audacity site that allows you to export as an MP3 tho. Decreases size of the file substantially.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks