so I guess there is a lot of hype about this movie. all the previews I've seen have not impressed me. looks kind of tv quality acting but I guess this will be huge.
so I guess there is a lot of hype about this movie. all the previews I've seen have not impressed me. looks kind of tv quality acting but I guess this will be huge.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
It is targeted to teenage girls.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is targeted to teenage girls. </div></div>
and bwc
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is targeted to teenage girls. </div></div>
Nailed it.
Officially retired
I don't wanna be around to see the gang of Gothic kids that come out for this.
I went tonight.
Just don't waste your time. Please.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I went tonight.
Just don't waste your time. Please. </div></div>
Any wrist cutting or hacky sacking going on outside the theatre ???
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks