The girl has the ipod touch and hates it. Her roomies all have it too. They all seem to have problems out of them.
Anyone on here own an Ipod touch and/or the Samsung Delve? Was thinking about getting them and wanted an owners perspective.
The girl has the ipod touch and hates it. Her roomies all have it too. They all seem to have problems out of them.
they also have useless apps like this one. read somewhere that this was further death of real rock and roll.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UH8QxlkfcOw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UH8QxlkfcOw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
I know any device with the touch feature is hard to take care of and looks like would screw up easily. Thats the only thing that is stopping me from getting one right now, too much money to waste on something thats gonna [censored] up every 2 seconds.
And might be the most idiotic thing I have ever seen lol.
Yeah if it is stuck in your pocket it randomly calls people and they get to listen to what you are doing lol.
Have a feeling that you have either heard or become a victim from this. lol
Yeah several times. Her mom got called once and wasn't happy with the conversation goin on haha.
I just got the delve last week. Love it so far. Just exported my iTunes library and it will stream my iTunes to my phone. Absolutely love my phone as of now! Give me about 4-6 months and I will let you know again!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they also have useless apps like this one. read somewhere that this was further death of real rock and roll.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UH8QxlkfcOw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UH8QxlkfcOw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> </div></div>
That is the most fuktarded thing I have ever seen.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone on here own an Ipod touch and/or the Samsung Delve? Was thinking about getting them and wanted an owners perspective. </div></div>
Joe has the delve.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Bookmarks