I would really like to see this one, even if it does have that quack cruise in it.
anyone else gonna see this when it comes out?
Movie about the conspiracy to kill Hitler featuring Tom Cruise. Looks like a pretty good movie imo.
I would really like to see this one, even if it does have that quack cruise in it.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
looks like it could be a really good movie
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I'm looking forward to this one.I hate Tom Cruise but after his hilarious performance in Tropic Thunder i'll give him another chance.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm looking forward to this one.I hate Tom Cruise but after his hilarious performance in Tropic Thunder i'll give him another chance.</div></div>
I didn't even know it was him when I watched the movie till the very end
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
i didn't either haha the girl i was with said i can't believe that's Tom Cruise and i was like WTF thats Tom Cruise ?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
As much as I dont like Cruise, I am really looking forward to seeing this movie.
There's suppose to be a special on the History Channel about it sometime i don't remember when tho
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
this movie looks extremely gay imo
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Well hitler did have one nut and all.
Bookmarks