Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Yearbooks

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_bballgal42's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2008
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yearbooks


  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yearbooks

    I bought and resold a pair of Big Stone Gap Yearbooks from the late 20's last summer. Bought them for loose change, sold them cheap too (but at a decent profit)....probably should held on to them though.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yearbooks

    I always look for JIB books and have never seen any on ebay.
    crack is whack

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yearbooks

    I have 3 for CVC from the late 60's and early 70's for sale now. Asking a lot less than those on line too, a lot less.

    Haven't had any Burton or Norton I don't think. I've had DB, PV, BSG, ESG, and a lot more, but not Burton.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yearbooks

    If you ever get any let me have first dibs. I think Burton may be the hardest to get, at least it seems that way.
    crack is whack

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •