That's funny . Just this evening I showed a can of that to my daughter while we were shopping and she nearly blew grits right there in the aisle .
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
That's funny . Just this evening I showed a can of that to my daughter while we were shopping and she nearly blew grits right there in the aisle .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Pork brains and scrambled eggs, yum!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
got a good amount of protein
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyClintwood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">got a good amount of protein </div></div>
I guess it's Atkins approved.
Like I said on the other forum just put it on white bread with cheese and mayo and grill with plenty of butter and your set.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
3500mg of cholesterol??? Dayum!! They should change the name to Heart Attack in a Can. And the 550mg of sodium sure don't help much either.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
That is gross.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
Payless in wise used to sell that. Not sure it they still do or not.
GO VOLS
at least it's low in fat.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Bookmarks