-
December 16th, 2008, 01:45 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Question
I want to make a copy of our wedding pics (on another disk). The photographers disk is not copyrighted (he gave us full rights to all the photos-all 846 of them). I went to burn the pics onto a DVD-R, but before it finished writing the disk, it said make sure I have enough space on the DVD???? I thought those DVD were supposed to hold something like 4.7GB, where his DVD only had 3.9GB worth of pics stored on it.
Anyone have a clue what I can do to get all those pics on another DVD? Do I need to buy a different kind of disk (maybe a data disk?)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks