nope, i'm usually watching the various csi shows on spike.
truTV keep anyone else besides me up every night?
this channel, espn, and 24 when its on..is pretty much all i watch when watchin tv
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
nope, i'm usually watching the various csi shows on spike.
espn def. keeps me up
I'll turn over to go to sleep and they start talking about something i'm interested in and i'm drawn in for 30 more minutes
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
I usually go to bed around the time Family Guy comes on so then I'm up another hour watching that lol.
Yep, I'm into Tru, definitely some DUMB people out there. Forensic Files sometimes has some HEAVY stuff...
Forensic Files is addictive.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I like the First 48
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1YardShort!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the First 48</div></div>
That one comes on A&E also - I watch that fairly frequently, late light.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Yeah if i am getting ready to go to bed and it comes on i might as well not even lay down cause there is no use in it.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
I love that show as well.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks