The next reference I read accusing someone of being gay will create a ban from me.
The next reference I read accusing someone of being gay will create a ban from me.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Would call you a name but you would ban me.
Just kidding.
crack is whack
LOL wondered when that was coming. Can we add on next time someone accuses someone of being a noneducated redneck too?
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
How long of a ban?
That will be discussed at a later time. Just give it a rest tonight and wish someone a "Merry Christmas."
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Merry Christmas retiredteach.
crack is whack
And to everyone on here, "Merry Christmas."
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Uncalled for post. I really don't like to get upset. Just ask, Indian Dad.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: retiredteach</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Uncalled for post. I really don't like to get upset. Just ask, Indian Dad. </div></div>
You gave out some paddlings to us,we all kinda thought you were bored with it and never got upset [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks