Anybody know any real good margarita recipes? Or know where I can find some really good mix locally? I'm wanting to make some on New Year's Eve.
Anybody know any real good margarita recipes? Or know where I can find some really good mix locally? I'm wanting to make some on New Year's Eve.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Go to http://www.drinksmixer.com. Recipes for any kind of drink you want to make.
webtender is another one
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
good for a gallon
6 cups tequila (you'll need two fifths for this)
2.5 cups triple sec (just a fifth)
2.5 cups fresh lime juice
2.5 cups fresh lemon juice
2 cups simple syrup
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
For better flavor with whatever recipe you use, go for on the rocks rather than frozen.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For better flavor with whatever recipe you use, go for on the rocks rather than frozen. </div></div>
agreed
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
ABC store Chic-Chics pre mixed margaritas are good. I add a little extra tequila.
so adjust it accordingly
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks