Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Question.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question.

    Wanting to know if anyone on here owns or knows anyone who has a Scion? Are they good cars? Will be getting a car in a few weeks and have been interested in the O7' Scion tc's. Test drove one and seemed like a pretty good car. I know they have pretty good gas mileage, but wanting to know if they will last a few years without having constant problems.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question.

    I have a cousin who has had one for 2 or 3 years now. He really likes his, and I don't know of it giving him any trouble.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question.

    It's a Toyota, so of course it's a good vehicle... and toyota products hold their value.... and Toyota Inc, will have great warranty and such

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •