Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Food

  1. #1
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Food

    Tried some fried oreos for the first time tonight at the Cumberland tourney ...... on the good side they were seriously delicious .... on the downside just when I thought my obsession with eating just plain oreos was bad enough now I want oreos dipped in batter and deep fried.

    Deep fried snickers... not so much.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Food

    There extremely easy to do, just get some funnel cake mix dip them and fry'em. We usually do the at the house when we have get togethers. Just be carefull you will find yourself dipping and frying everything, moonpies are really good too.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Food

    I have such a weakness for oreos to begin with that I wont even buy them and bring them to the house - once they're in my hands I have no willpower. I couldn't imagine what would happen if I tried a fried one....
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member drgnfly3030's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2009
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Food

    Oh my gosh, I love fried oreos!!!! Forget it elp, if you can't handle a regular oreo then you definitely wouldn't be able to survive a fried oreo. They are VERY addictive!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Food

    We deep fried some tonight using a recipe I found online... YUMMMMM! I ate about 10 of them this is def. something I won't be eating on a regular basis or even stocking the house with.. if only I'd known about these when I was pregnant! LOL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •