Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Metallica

  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Metallica

    anybody on here a Metallica fan club member?

    I want to do the pre-order for the Indy tickets this Wednesday... just not sure if I want to drop $55 to join their fan club....

    if anybody is, and has a password, that'd be great.

    I think their tour is with Lamb of God and Sword

  2. #2
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metallica

    you will enjoy the sword live mang
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metallica

    I'd love to see them.... but I'm not forking out the prices for these Metallica tickets.
    I've seen them before, and they're worth every penny spent on them... but I'm not paying $71 for upper level seating, and that's not even with the "extra fee's"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metallica

    I saw Metallica at Lollapalooza and wasn't impressed at all. The Ramones, Rage Against the Machine, and Soundgarden were all better than Metallica.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metallica

    I saw them at Summer Sanitarium '03 in St. Louis, the night before Limp Bizkit got booed off the stage in Chicago lol

    Metallica is thrash metal.... were great live... but as far as stage performance, not that great, but not that bad either.
    Actually, Limp Bizkit put on the best show that night... followed by Linkin Park.... then Metallica, Mudvayne, Deftones..

    I just hate how everybody in that Metallica fan club is doing... it's like people all the way from California are getting tickets for the show in Atlanta, and Charlotte and doubling the prices... it's crappy for the fans.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metallica

    It's like that for all big acts. You should try getting a Pearl Jam ticket...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metallica

    Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing them.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metallica

    Last year I bought my tix for PJ at VA Beach 5 mins after they went on sale and still paid around $85 apiece. Eddie Vedder is doing a short summer solo tour in June and tix are $162 per pair...but ya get what ya pay for.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metallica

    Yeah, the PJ tickets are tough. DMB are as well. Of course I am the guy who paid $200 for a single NIN ticket.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •