...and this is the week I'm off on vacation.
and more rain... Well, as they say drought breeds drought but it goes the other way too, looks like we're in that trend now.
Another flood watch out for the area, for tomorrow, as more heavy rain possible for the area. Probably going to be an issue through early next week with rain and storms in the forecast through that time. A slight chance for some severe storms tomorrow also and possibly again late in the week.
National Weather Service Watch Warning Advisory Summary
...and this is the week I'm off on vacation.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Go hunt some dry land fish.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks