Happy Father's Day fellas!!
This day is for us. Is there anything better than being a Daddy? Happy Father's Day gents!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Happy Father's Day fellas!!
My boys got to come up and spend the week with me...greatest Father's Day gift I could ever get.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
A father carries pictures where his money used to be.
Seriously though , My kids are my life .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Just found I'm gonna be a dad...what a great feeling this past Sunday to know that I had a part in making a lil one.
great news man...congrats
Congrats OAR. I hope everything goes smoothly.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks