u making it to the clutch show at the orange peel in a few months mang?
I sent about 10-15 people from here a text a while ago about changing phones and with my new number I'll start using Monday. If you got a text and you don't know who the hell it's from, that's me. You probably just gave me your number a long time ago and it's been saved in my phone book.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
u making it to the clutch show at the orange peel in a few months mang?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I'd like to. I'll have to see what happens with work.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks