what is cathysteeth.com ?
Just FYI, cathysteeth.com is a major scam. Read some of the comments about it at http://www.complaintsboard.com/panel.php?action=profile&id=131323
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
what is cathysteeth.com ?
Yeah, that is what I would like to know
Hope it aint like garybuseysteeth
GO VOLS
It's a website promoting a "free" and easier way to whiten your teeth. You order some "free" samples and find out it's not free. You'll get charged $75 - $100 dollars for the samples. And their site will say that "Cathy" lives near you, it's told me both Dryden and Pennington Gap, but in reality it's just computer code determining where you are to give you a nearby location. Bunch of crooked bass turds they are. I've read lots of horror stories about dealing with them. I've seen a lot about it on the net and not here so I thought I'd pass along an FYI.
garybuseysteeth? WTF??
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
i appreciate it, i use teeth whitening stuff, but im real weary of ordering stuff from any site that isnt a bigger name
gary busey has crazy overlarged teeth
the porn sites do that well, they tell you that you can talk to young hot horny from norton now! haha
Bookmarks