Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Puppies

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile Puppies

    I got 2 chihuahua puppies to give away. both are girls and are 8 weeks old. they are really cute. they really need a home!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Puppies

    The puppies have been taken.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Puppies

    I'm going to have to be quicker on the draw next time! lol

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Puppies

    actually what happened that they were my parents puppies and last night they told me that they were going to call the animal shelter today to have them picked up and I told them to wait and let me find them a home first. So this morning when my mother called she said that the animal warden had already picked them up. I got so frustrated with her because those are easy puppies to give away. So, I suppose if you want one you will have to call the animal shelter up here in Norton because unfortunately that is where they are.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •