Anyone got any results/winner? Forgot about it being this weekend.
Anyone got any results/winner? Forgot about it being this weekend.
Lee High won. Norton and Honaker tied for second.
Norton band usually wins that festival, Lee usually comes in second.
Who have been the past winners at McChesney?
09- Lee High (Burton, 2nd)
08- Patrick Henry (Burton, 2nd)
07- Lee High (Abingdon, 2nd)
06- Sullivan South (prob. either Abingdon or Burton 2nd)
05- Marion (thinking Burton or Lee was 2nd)
04- J.I. Burton (?) (Lee maybe 2nd?)
03- J.I. Burton (Lee was 2nd)
02- Marion, Burton, or Lee ???
01- J.J. Kelly (Lee maybe 2nd?)
00- Lee High (Kelly maybe 2nd?)
Next years- ??? Lee won a few consecutive I think from 2000 on back. Not sure about any other years. Think the last time Lee didn't win the parade was in '03, but they've won a lot of those. I think Lee has won 13 out the 21 McChesney festivals they've been in, not sure when the first win was.
Bookmarks