Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Irritated!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry Irritated!!!

    There are many things in life that irritate me and now I have added another to the list! When half of the strand of lights work and the other half doesn't. I know its such a stupid thing to be irritated about but dang it why can't they all work???

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Irritated!!!

    I'll bet you love that 12 things of Christmas song, don't ya? LOL!!
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Irritated!!!

    OH YEAH!!! LOL! Honestly Christmas is one of my most favorite holidays but if it weren't for my son there wouldn't be a tree going up. Surely there are easier ways to put up a tree and decorate it.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Irritated!!!

    There is. Buy one of those prelighted trees. Got my mom one and it's a breeze to put up. It only has 3 sections. But if you like a lot of lights you may want to add more. lol
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Irritated!!!

    I sent my brother to Wal-Mart to pick up 3 new sets of lights. I finally got them all on. My mom gave me this tree and its huge but not pre-lit so thats the only drawback. Next comes the decorating. YAY!! (sarcasm intended) LOL!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Irritated!!!

    I always dread putting our tree up. My better half is a light fanatic. She puts 40 blue million lights on that tree. Ok, I'm exaggerating. But not by much. lol
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •