Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Dip

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Dip

    What are you dipping/chewing these days ?
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dip

    I buy the big bags of Tobacco cant think of the name of it. Stokers I think
    GO VOLS

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dip

    I don't know how you guys chew/dip that nasty ****, wish they'd bump the age up to 21 for tobacco so you don't have these dumbass teenagers spitting that **** everywhere.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dip

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    I don't know how you guys chew/dip that nasty ****, wish they'd bump the age up to 21 for tobacco so you don't have these dumbass teenagers spitting that **** everywhere.

    What about the voting age? Should it be bumped up? If Teens aren't smart enough to dip makes me worry about other stuff
    GO VOLS

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dip

    My husband dips Skoal fine cut wintergreen. I don't dip (although I know some women do). My 70+ year old Grandma dips Brut something. It comes in a white bottle and its brown powder.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dip

    Some of the older ladies in my family use to dip snuff. Bruton. They have passed away but that was always neat to see.
    GO VOLS

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dip

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
    What about the voting age? Should it be bumped up? If Teens aren't smart enough to dip makes me worry about other stuff

    Maybe I am reading this wrong, but are you saying you have to be smart to dip? Dipping equals voting?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dip

    Quote Originally Posted by 1inStripes View Post
    Maybe I am reading this wrong, but are you saying you have to be smart to dip? Dipping equals voting?

    Go back and read the post I quoted. I never said you had to be smart to dip. R`13 made the comment about teens. Wich I kinda agree with him on the age. We don't trust teens enough to let them drink legally but we give them a greater responsibility with voting.
    GO VOLS

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dip

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    I don't know how you guys chew/dip that nasty ****, wish they'd bump the age up to 21 for tobacco so you don't have these dumbass teenagers spitting that **** everywhere.
    If you don't like it dont read about it. Go back to posting thread in the politics forum that nobody ever reads
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member DJP's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2009
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dip

    picking up dipping saved me 50 bucks a month on ciggarattes.....
    Gate City: 16 State Championships in the 2000s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •