Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Unemployment

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unemployment

    Anybody know any tips or tricks to help get your Virginia unemployment?
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Unemployment

    Last year when I was on unemployment, I just signed up online and didnt have to go to the office or anything. A few days later they sent me a letter telling me how much I would get. You also have the option of getting a debit card or having your unemployment direct deposited. When I had to apply for jobs each week most were online and resumes and of course I did go out and fill out apps but I was actually surprised at how easy it was to get it (considering it was my first time) and turn in my jobs each week. I guess I was just lucky and didnt have a boss that disputed my claim. Good Luck!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Unemployment

    Y eh I got on it earlier in the year for a bit. I just signed up online. Wasnt anything to it. Called in my job search each week. Was surprisingly easy to get it.
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •