Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: 541

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    541

    can you guess what this number represents???

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 541

    Your electric bill?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 541

    aww I was hoping someone wouldn't guess it right off the bat LOL!!! Yeah its my electric bill, I just got it today

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 541

    You are certainly handling it a lot better than I would be, however, there is not too much you can do about it at the moment. I suppose there wouldn't be much use to getting mad for too long.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 541

    Actually I am fuming but anytime things irritate me I try to laugh it off. Its insane the rates they are charging and I hope they sleep well at night knowing people can't pay their electric bill or have to choose between food,meds,and lights. They make me freakin sick!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 541

    i dont understand how a 30% rate increase is causing this much damage, there is something more going on here. im not calling conspiracy or anything. but if your bill averaged 100 dollars a month the 30% increase would only raise it 30 dollars. i think the whole "charging for 45 days of electricity" is whats killing people.
    Cant we all just get along?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 541

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmo99 View Post
    aww I was hoping someone wouldn't guess it right off the bat LOL!!! Yeah its my electric bill, I just got it today
    I'm sorry lol, I had been hearing about the ridiculous bills for the past few days, so I figured that was it...hoping I was wrong for your sake though, that's a lot of money and a total rip-off.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 541

    Just got mine from Duke Energy $ 134 . Thank God , I been sweating bullets wondering how bad it was gonna be . I feel for you guys in the multiple hundreds .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •