Do they not have it on their site or a text service?
Why wont UVA-Wise either tell us that we are going or going to be closed. It is ****ing me off to the highest extent.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Do they not have it on their site or a text service?
nope its still its still saying for today
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
276-376-4SNO. That is the number for snow schedules. they say now we are closed for tomorrow.
UVa-Wise has had on its main webpage of it being closed for quite some time as the decision was made back at around 8 p.m. tonight...it is always posted on there first.
I use the phone number above. They had it updated at 8pm today for tomorrows schedule.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Don't they still have the policy that commuters are excused to not come if the local schools are closed even if they are open or on a snow schedule.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I didn't know about that policy, but LCAS is right, that doesn't fly when you're a science major whether its allowed or not.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Bookmarks