-
May 6th, 2010, 07:25 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Meeting
If you arent' watching the Board of Supervisor's meeting, you are missing a good one!! I suggest watching it now!
-
May 6th, 2010, 07:34 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: Meeting
At least one guy so far has some sense, surprising he went to Kelly.
-
May 6th, 2010, 07:55 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: Meeting
Schoolboard members(past and present) have come out publicly against this plan. Not on the plan of consolodation, but the current plan(3 schools on one site) plan.
-
May 7th, 2010, 08:48 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Re: Meeting
From watching the meeting last night, I think I can say without any doubt at all that at least 5 of the board members will not vote to give the SB any money. Man, they really ripped Perry apart.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks