Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Request

  1. #1
    Inactive Member valour's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2009
    Posts
    253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Request

    I am making a request to be able to post in the Religion and Political forums. That is were the action is. I made a post today in another forum on here and it got answered like 10 hours later. That is not cool.
    [img]http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/7057/willferralcowbell2tn.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member valour's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2009
    Posts
    253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Request

    Quote Originally Posted by valour View Post
    I am making a request to be able to post in the Religion and Political forums. That is were the action is. I made a post today in another forum on here and it got answered like 10 hours later. That is not cool.


    Is this place a ghost town or what?
    [img]http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/7057/willferralcowbell2tn.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Request

    Maybe no one wants your kind of action?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Request

    No comment on this thread.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Request

    Quote Originally Posted by 1inStripes View Post
    Maybe no one wants your kind of action?
    That would be my guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by centennialdawg View Post
    No comment on this thread.
    Ah...but your "no comment" is a comment after all.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •