Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Bullying

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member collegetrumpet2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullying

    This is my niece (CD's granddaughter and Rocky's 4th cousin) that we are talking about. I talked to my mom earlier and she told me what was going on. I normally don't advocate violence but she needs to deck that girl next time she pulls those stunts. I mean at least she will bring attention to this.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullying

    just FYI that actually wasnt directed toward R13 or Biggen, if you all dig deep enough you will see the last time we had a talk like this a member came in and said that if i condoned violence with my nephew then i was more at fault than the bully............
    Cant we all just get along?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullying

    I've lived on both sides of the bullying fence. Got picked on a lot in elementary school. When I got in high school, I dished out a little as well. There was a boy that used to ride our bus that got picked on mercilessly by two other kids. I joined in now and then. He wasn't on the bus one day and when we got to school, we found out that he had taken a gun and shot himself dead because he couldn't take the harassment. I have to live with that till this day.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •