You have a right to toot a bit. Didn't realize DJ had been gone that long.
Traveling to Berea, Kentucky tomorrow to D.J.'s graduation @ 3:00 pm. He will be moving back to the "nest" on Friday. I don't "toot my horn" too often on here, but all 4 of my kids graduated high school as honor students, and they all 4 now have college degrees. Now, that's pretty amazing.![]()
You have a right to toot a bit. Didn't realize DJ had been gone that long.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Sounds like you've done a great job of raising those kids. So you deserve to toot if ya want. Congrats to you and DJ!!!
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Wife deserves more credit than me. I give credit where credit is due.
Will have to admit that she always looked better and was sweeter than you were.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Yeah, I was pretty much an a$$
I am so proud of him!!![]()
WOOT good job DJ now i need to go back and finish!
Cant we all just get along?
I didn't say you were and a--, just that she looked better than you did. Ha!!
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Bookmarks