Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: College

  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    College

    As most of you know, I've went back to college and am getting my 2nd bachelors degree.
    #1 - best decision of my life.
    #2 - what the heck is wrong with kids these days?

    Were we really like this? These kids are disrespectful, and know it alls (like a few posters on here). I've already wanted to bust a few freakin heads.

    I will add, King College offers a beautiful variety of women. High five that.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College

    I made the same decision to go back to college late in 09 and immediately wondered the same thing about kids today. Took a year of classes at the local community college and every day I wondered why most of them even bothered to show up. It also seemed that guys were the worst students.

    Just finished my first week of classes at VT and the girls there would have been my downfall if I was their age again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •