Folks--just wanted to take the chance to remind each and every person in Distriict 4 to vote tomorrow. I don't care what side of the issue you fall on as far as consolidation goes, if you're eligible to vote on the school board's District 4 seat tomorrow, get to the polls and vote.
I would love nothing more to see 90-100% turnout, but I know that's likely unrealistic. For as much as the issue of consolidation has polarized groups of folks in this area, tomorrow's election is truly your chance to have a voice that will be heard over the pros and the cons. No one can scream down your vote in open forum, as it is your vote cast in secret. Seize that opportunity to do that, and all of our consciences will be better served moving forward.
I want everyone to keep this much in mind when going to the polls--vote with a mind towards the facts, and not your heart--it will serve the greater good that way. Focus on the future of our kids, and don't cling foolishly to the past. I'm not telling you how to vote, but to keep a clear and open mind when deciding your vote. Keeping those things in mind, in my opinion, will help us all to do that.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks