Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Please post...

Well we all piss each other off now and again, but as adults, we shouldn't be challenging each other to fights. I mean shoot, and I know some of you were here in the old days. We could talk smack, talk trash, talk about how our team was gonna kick the crap out of yours, you were over rated, etc etc etc and 5 minutes after the game, congratulate, talk trash again and nobody got pissed. And being adults, everybody should be able to keep their mouth shut. If we discuss an 'adult topic' or something, it should stay here, not running to talk about this and that on the main board or to everybody in the world. The way I look at this, this is the barber shop or hair salon or grocery store or what not. If everybody acts adult and keep their mouths shut, we can discuss things a bit more open here, like we did back when the LPD forum had about 30 people on it.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All that stuff still goes on...me and burrhead are going to give LPDFTBL a beat down this friday. His team sucks!!!
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

See thats the way it should be.

Heck like I've said before, Jim is PV, Counts and I was Clintwood, and we were able to cut on each other left and right, and still be adults at the end.

Thats fun, some of the people on here, you say something wrong to and you think they are going to call their mommy.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So the other people can't even see this forum?
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just hope that Tom's on the sideline friday. It want be the same if he isn't.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have you all beat. I can cut any of you down any given Friday with a quick toss of the flag!!!! :grin:
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If we are supposed to make suggestions here for members of this board, I'd suggest...Titan 95, Stripes, Knight 67. I think Stripes is already in. Titan is a good guy and a mod on the cd forum. Knight 67 has always been a good guy and has been a member in good standing on the board for years. Those are just a few I can think of. Maybe you could make a list of who's already invited, Rock?

Another question....is this forum on the main index for the folks who can't access it. Or does it just show the two original forums?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

^^^^^^
    Yep. Zebra's here.

Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You bring that flag out Stripes and i'll buy you a dozen old GC hotdogs...lol
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

I belong to God Now.