Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PHS/GC

PHS/GC

What a game, although PHS lost and by a couple touchdowns, the game was a game until GC punched it in the last time and got the 2 pt. Deter #4 for PHS and Adam Ryan #12 played as good as I have ever seen them play. Parks is just a runner man, them legs move. Ole Hackney is fun kid to just watch, GC and PHS fans have something to be proud of.

Re: PHS/GC

Great game played by Pound, I wasn't the only GC fan that left impressed. We were talking about the D2/D1 situation with the Wildcats when we were walking out of the stadium. We all agreed that if they are left D2 it would be a huge ripoff, even though they will be able to compete with D2 schools. They could make some noise in the region in D1 most definitely, possibly even past that. NOLA is right about Pound's QB & tailback, both played an excellent game. On the other side of the ball, I'm glad GC has an open date this coming week as they have a lot to work ahead of them. Hopefully Travis Sanlin will be back from his injury as he will be a great help on defense.
    Big props to the Pound Wildcats and good luck to them the remainder of the season. I can see them pulling some upsets in the LPD if they play like they did tonight.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Im dreading haveing to play Pound, sounds like you guys really have something going on over there this year.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

-Teddy Roosevelt

yeah, things are heading in the right direction I believe, what most dont understand, is the kids dont have that "we can win attitude" they have started to get that and not in a cocky way, ya know. Its so awesome to see them everyday at school and see how excited they are, they wanna play and compete, win or lose, they wanna compete. I think that they will have a successful season, the GC game was a great game. A win would have been wonderful, but this just propels us in the right direction I believe.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Any possiblity that PV could get beat this Friday night?
    Clintwood Greenwave
    Back-to-Back Region D Champions
    2008 LPD Champions

"State in '08"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dont know, but theres a good possiablility that we will get beat the last game of the season.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

-Teddy Roosevelt

I been saying it for awhile it's time some of the teams who should be powers in the LPD stand out. One of those is Pound. They have the size and the numbers, my only question with Pound was when will they use what they have and the mentality.
    GC is a little off par this year, young and well reloading. As is PV and CW. But look at what all have coming up and all 3 should be in competetion. Im not sure the vote will go to let Pound drop down this year, but if not it should help them if anything.
    I've said it for awhile if Pound ever gets what they need mentally and confidence, they could be a team to be dealt with as they usually have the size and the numbers.

Size and numbers?

Im sorry I just dont see that at all, by any stretch.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Compare The Cats size wise to my Injuns and there's a huge difference. Evidently women from Wise do not breast feed, nor cook soup beans or cornbread.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Compare the amount of kids top pick from between the two first. Kelly should not be that bad, why they are should be one of those bible mysteries.

Ill still say it, I dont see how they are "size and numbers" PHS plague for years have been the lack of line work, yearin and year out they have some of the best skill players, but the line is where games are won and lost and we have seen that record.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast