Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Let it out...

I've tried to keep this a secret but everyone is confessing so I might as well let u all in on it too...

I'm also Rocket on the forum.. I use that name when I really want to be heard b/c no1 pays as much attention when a girl posts. I also use that name when I don't like u and want to ban you from posting. Plus I use it when it comes Fantasy time to rig the draft.. sorry *AHHAHAH*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

and sometimes I post under the name mega that way I can talk bad bout Leak, even though I don't mean it b/c I think Chris Leak is the qb and hottest qb EVER...so no one will realize it's me B/c deep down Mega = a UF Fan

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I use the name Smarty but only on occasion, like when I want to make the Poundgals feel smart [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

pfffttt, I need to meet you smarty, if your anything like our friend, Im sure youre a real smartass(in a good kind of way lol)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*AK* and I are a lot alike actually, it's kind of scary sometimes. I never see her anymore =( I miss her like crazy though the only time we talk is on the net.I'd love to arrange something where maybe you, me, Blue, and AK could all meet up one night.

when it gets warmer we'll have to play tennis sometime.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah im up for some tennis, that'll be about april when it gets warm though, sadly enough.

You do remind me of her, you guys are both very intelligent and socially conscious, but at the same time, yall arent sticks in the mud either, and you guys take sarcasm to a new level. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

She hurts my brain with her vocab skills though, she needs to speak english. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I go by Chubz, because I was the All American QB!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12