Thread: *note to self

*note to self

Its not in the rules of the LPD forum that you are required to post on every topic, regardless you knowledge or lack there of. Thank You.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: *note to self

Chubz rubbing you raw? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

lol, well not him in paticular, I have realized when I see he has posted that I just look over it. I guess where I am more of a reader now, I notice these things.

BTW did you see the METAL documentary that was on VH1? It was pretty good, Im a buy the DVD. It goes from the beginning until modern day bands and goes into sug genres. Its pretty freakin good, the dude who does it has his Masters degree in Anthropology, its very well done, great interviews and such. He goes to the sites of all the Scandanavian (sp) death metal scenes and interviews MAYHEM, which I may say are the weirdest people on the faqce of the earth! They will be showing it on VH1 off and on the next lil while.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No. I didn't see it. I'm off work this week so I'll scan through the preview guide to see if I can find it on.

I'm supposed to go see Clutch Tuesday night, that is if old Knight 67 doesn't stand me up. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

We all was gonna go, but Tex has class, Mercury does as well and I well, have school everyday.

The Soapmakers may be the baddest assed song ever.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"And we are workin', workin'".

Good stuff. When they filmed the vid for that Me and Wamz were going to go to DC to try to get in on a shot. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] We didn't go, one guy I know named John Dovie did get in on a slo mo croud shot.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The UVa-Wise post just made me laught lots.
    What a goob he is...
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

Lol, well it seems that in every new topic you can guarantee that a certain few will add their 2 cents regardless of their knowledge, just because you have an opinion on a matter doesnt mean you should share it...
    ohh .. and I can make vthokie post whenever I want, I just say something bad about the ACC or Tech and he jumps on it... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] its good though to see someone with some passion for who they support with some incite as well, I just like to see him get worked up. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

whatd you say bout my momma?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unless it is Virginia Tech related, you don't post either! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]