Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: What PVFAN thinks he has on me

Re: What PVFAN thinks he has on me

You need to grow up son. And that last post proves everything i said in my previous post.

You like to dish it but you can't take it being told to you.

Maybe that is the problem. Your to use to getting your own way.

Well i spoke my peace to you and still you ramble on with stuff. Yes i did try to meet you. But i work also and i can't always be off. I know you i've seen you play ball.

But you got an attitude that is just pitiful.

Seems you are just looking to crusade to save the world and show your the man.

Well fix it all. Good luck trying. And good luck on here. You pretty much can say what you want and no one says anything.

You will do good on here.
    I still stick with what i said. If that hurts your ego or makes you mad. I'm sorry. But keep playing your game and someone will call you on it. Maybe not balls to the walls.
    But court to young man with i'm right and the world is wrong.

And how is what your doing any better than those you call out? You say i did this and that things on yourself. Then you want to say something because someone points out something. You taunt them till they can't stand it. How is that being better than the person.

Honestly want to talk real men. And why folks want meet you. Read your last response. It's childish.

[ QUOTE ]
    If your so balls to the walls about my so called bad attitude, we can meet if you'll show up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on DD now that is maturity speaking. Calm down and yes grow up. Don i've known for years. That is one reason i won't let you attack him. As far as being cool. Well maybe until the next time you decide to get po'ed at him or DJ.

Want to be honest. You thinks it's cool you spout out your name and pound your chest. Man that ain't cool. All that is is a person who has to try to claim something. And most of the time it's a person of low self esteem.

If you had read my post. I didn't call anyone out. They called me out. We never met and it was a person who later i helped get a job.

Quit turing things around to make it what you want.

My last reply on the subject and matter.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another dodged question by the great LPDFTBL, thanks for answering my question man. Why did you start this thread back up again?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

MMM. Taunt Taunt Taunt. Point proven.

I replied to a young man, that seems on a crusade, to prove he is right, no matter if he is wrong. And if he is wrong it eats at him until he can't stand it.

No one will ever satisfy you, if they answered every question, you could ever think of.

Night PVFAN.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not taunting you at all, I'd just like for you to answer one question out of about 10 that I've asked you. I really dont think thats a whole to ask. Um, you did read my post right? I said that if you could show me where I started this I would apologize, you didn't, you just ignored that as well as my question and turned into an older vs. younger thing for some odd reason. This whole topic is basically you ignoring every single person on here and just coming up with some new way to start a new topic, either by calling Rock the admin and that he's in charge or calling me young, you called mega black, so I mean where does it end. At some point your going to have to answer a question, if not you look like kind of foolish.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Mighty God of the LPD forum PVFAN. Please forgive me for i have sinned. I have failed to fall to my knees and answer questions that you have asked. Questions i have no idea of what your talking about.
    Yet i know i am not worthy of your mighty forgiveness. As many on here are not. For you and many others are so true and so great and flawless. But please let it go.
    For i am tired of your badgering and your games. Now please oh mighty one. To you and the many on this forum who are never wrong. Please oh please shut up and let this go and stop bestering everyone who disagrees with you.
    Thank you oh blessed one.

Let it go man. I've answered what i know. Now prove yourself right and quit taunting me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Haha, you've not answered one thing on this entire thread. Haha, why in the world would anybody ever take you seriously?

[ QUOTE ]
    I've answered what i know

[/ QUOTE ]

I seriously hope you know why you brought this thread back to life that was my question, if you dont know the answer to that I'm sorry, I truely am.

Night PVFAN. Tired of playing your game. Have fun.

Oh one other thing. I'm not Don and i'll tell you what i told biggin. Keep it up. And i will give you that first taste in court.
    It's called internet harassment. Where you constantly taunt and harass folks. Post after post.
    I replied only because your post was to me.
    I've been on here a long time. I took up for a person i knew. You won't let it end. So you know.
    Don't think i'm playing.
    I'm a little to old to play these games, and a little tired of all the crap, that is allowed on here lately.

Like i said. Night PVFAN.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Later (name retracted), remind me just to ignore everything you say from now on cause your not willing to even discuss it you just turn it into some type of an agenda. (Name Retracted), how are you going to sue me when you posted about me to begin with? You harrassed me from the get go? I've tried to end this nonsesne a couple times now, today I though it was over only to come in from the baseball games and see you, not me had brought it back to life.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[ QUOTE ]
    Later (name retracted), remind me just to ignore everything you say from now on cause your not willing to even discuss it you just turn it into some type of an agenda.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just figuring that out?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PVFAN knows that he is blowing out his a@@, he is just a little hard headed about giving up on something he is wrong about. Yeah, I made my mistake and paid for it. I moved on. And yes, I will continue to post on here and will post on any topic I want to. I you want to try and harass me Darrell, go ahead. Bobby and me aren't the only ones on here who are tired of your harassment. Get over what I did and put it in the past. If you can't, then that is your problem, not mine. Just goes to show the immaturity you have. To tell you the truth Darrel, my 6 year old grand daughter is more mature than you are. At least she has the capability to forgive and forget people's past transgressions. If I want to post on whether Joe Bull$$it on here, I will. You can't stop me, and pretty soon, everyone else will get tired of your attacks on people. I know you don't like me and I know why. Don't really care about that. You see Darrell, In my opinion along with a lot of other people on here all, we all think you are just a poor, pathetic, little boy who we think is a lonely and sad person. Really, when you decide to mature, maybe you wil be able realize what humility really is. OH yeah, before you ue that line on me about my being a criminal, or felon, which ever, don't even argue that fact any more, everyone knows it and are tired of hearing it. Seems you can't defend your actions, just attack others. Really, just finally grow up. Have a nice life. Sure, a lot on here will say, you were a good poster, but what they are really thinking is, "Man!! Really glad that PVFAN dude finally left this forum, he was a real idiot". I admit, I did something wrong. When will you admit that you are wrong about attacking me. As I said, I will post on whatever I feel free to post on, and from now on ignore your little immature comments. BTW, If you want to discusee you problem with me, let me know, we can discuss it man to man, if you are "man" enough to. Just let me know.