Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 61

Thread: Crocs

  1. #41
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Crocs

    [ QUOTE ]
    If I have to drive all the way across the state to get a pair of crocs, they better be more than comfortable. I'll go to Lynchburg or Richmond and do some hunting.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    For that drive they'd have to lick your nuts and massage your prostate.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Crocs

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I hereby revoke your ManCard. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    These ain't your faggy next-door neighbors crocs.

    http://shop.crocs.com/pc-129-4-all-t...ction=products

    [/ QUOTE ]




    I am sorry but I have to go with 82's comment. [ QUOTE ]
    I hereby revoke your ManCard.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I'm a boot man myself. Just cant bring myself to wearing those girly lookin crocs! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Crocs

    Upon further review, I think I'm going to order some tonight. I'm comfortable with my sexuality. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Crocs

    Got mine today. Absolutely unbelievable how comfortable they are. They look a little large, especially in the heel, but they are out of this world. Didn't get the faggy pink, though. L.L. Bean Coastal Clogs. I think they were $22. I hope the feet and knees feel like new tomorrow. Big "Shout Out" to Bob!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Crocs

    I got some last Saturday and Tuesday is the only day my legs haven't felt much better while wearing them. Of course, part of that day was in my golf shoes, so it is a little understandable.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #47
    Inactive Member
    Crocs


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Crocs

    You sure looked good in those crocs strutting across the golf course Tuesday.
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Crocs

    Pictures, please.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member
    Crocs


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Crocs

    He broke my camera while playing bumper cars with the golf carts. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  10. #50
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Crocs

    You know I can make anything lood good! I wonder if they will come out with Croc Golf shoes?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •