Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: My Character Lately And Why

Hope you sleep well. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]

Inactive Member
    My Character Lately And Why

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You know what i havn`t had in a while?
    Big League Chew
    peter BigLeagueChew
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Freakin Sweet

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LPD, one thing that I'm going to say, because I really am not in the mood for another round and round with no logic or answers or anything.

Maybe just maybe you need to see that there is a bit of gamesmanship, and while you think you are some master of games, even though you don't play them (according to you) but just at the beginning here, you admit to playing games.

I know that there are long time users/posters who will say how horrible I am when they talk to someone who is mad, and say bad things to me about whomever is mad at me. Then they sit back and watch the show.

Yeah I know some people think there are certain rules for some and certain rules for others, and I know some will preach that to you, because they know you chomp at the bit to think there is some great conspiracy, or that some of the people are all buddy-buddy. I also know that some of the same people who swear I and others are the devil, when talking to you, turn right around and lay the verbal smack down about you when they talk to the very 'villans' that you defend the board from.

Is there things that are allowed that might not should be? I'm sure there is. Are there things that some people don't like? Absolutely. Are you going to make everybody happy? Absolutely NOT. Some people see only the things that affect them or people they like as bad, but when its about someone else, its all fair game.

If you think I'm wrong in any aspect of that, please elaborate.

Its also been told multiple times if someone has a problem with someone, post a link to the thread. The 'horrible things' is nice and those who say it MAY have a point but that also can be lies deceit or interpretation. I don't read every post, every thread and I wouldn't expect anybody to do that.

Oh sure, I could change a setting on the board, and no posts would ever appear unless we approved them. Wow that would make for one exciting board, better hope that several of us are not busy, or there would be no board activity for hours or whatever.

Are there some generally good informative posters who sometimes go off for no reason, snipe at other peoples comments, ridicule those that they disagree with, etc, but guess what, I know that in your mind you don't do that, but you would be shocked I dare think what others think about some of your posts that are informative. Do I wish that we could all always make great posts that were informative, didn't offend anybody, were fully complimentary to others, even if we disagreed and everything was perfect? Sure I do, but that's never going to happen.

I know that people may gripe about snipes or what not, but people gripe about your posts, my posts, etc.

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] Agreed. You'll be lucky if you can get more than 10 people to get along with each other on here. The same group that may have a problem with the group he's talking about, is no bigger than that group. It's best just not worry about how others conduct themselves and just get out of this place what you can. I can't control how Notsosilentbob acts, and he can't control what I do or say. There are lots of things on here that I don't like, like the whole racism garbage that went on about a month ago. I acted like a psychopath, but it didn't get me anywhere. It did in a way make me feel like I'd stood up for something I believed in, even if I went about it in a foolish way. You're best off just to not have any really expectations with this place. I don't know how Retired Teach traverses the waters of this place the way he does. I know there are things that have to get to him, but he never shows it. He's probably the only one that I can say that about. Obviously, he's got a stronger jaw and can take a punch a lot better than I. I don't know if I can think of one other individual on here who hasn't made a total a s s of themselves.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I bet retired teach has ground his teeth to knubs! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've got a good dentist in Coeburn if he needs the number. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Inactive Member
    My Character Lately And Why

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[ QUOTE ]
    I don't know if I can think of one other individual on here who hasn't made a total a s s of themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]
    CHUBZ!!
    But in all seriousness RetiredTeach has my upmost respect. I will read every post he makes even if it is in a thread I could really care less about.
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh yeah, right. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[ QUOTE ]
    Maybe just maybe you need to see that there is a bit of gamesmanship, and while you think you are some master of games, even though you don't play them (according to you) but just at the beginning here, you admit to playing games.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude was that from saw 3?

saw3t
    nice
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast