Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The forum of outcasts and misfits...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The forum of outcasts and misfits...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look I'm going to be classy and say let them be. Let them have a forum, if it will keep them from coming on here and acting ridiculous.

I don't expect that forum to do much but if people prefer it, more power to them.

</div></div>

I would encourage you to delete every link to that place that is posted here.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

blah blah blah take the higher road.....
    like I said it'll become a drunken drug fueled skin-head Klan rally before we know it.
    true the forum probably won't go anywhere - you can tell by Bobby's fine mod skills already. He only wants the losers.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look I'm going to be classy and say let them be. Let them have a forum, if it will keep them from coming on here and acting ridiculous.

I don't expect that forum to do much but if people prefer it, more power to them.

</div></div>

I would encourage you to delete every link to that place that is posted here. </div></div>

I second that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh no, if people would prefer that environment, I am more than happy to allow them.

I know we ain't perfect on here, but if someone prefers Bobby and others, then good riddance in my opinion.

I dont consider it a competition, if some hate it here so bad, then maybe they would prefer an alternate environment. To each their own.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I kind of agree with Rock. I'm not going to give him any grief. It just pissed me off to see that racist piece of shite bad mouthing me over there. I just popped in there bored just to see what was happening. Of course if 2019 or someone else wants to give him hell, I'm not going to complain. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] I'd be happier if we can keep the drunks, religious zealots, and racist whores all grouped together. Sadly, old Chubby has ran off to join them now. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's hardly a competition - it's the skimming off of the scum.

I just dont understand why people who "hate" 99% of this forum insist on hanging around and clinging and re-registering, etc.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not saying that in terms of competition, I'm saying it because that place is full of malware. I deleted every reference to it on my site and will continue to do so.

Bad enough that Bobby McDrunkard is running the thing, but if he can't find a better host, then he's up [censored] creek. I wonder how many computers will be infected by that shithole?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He also made a post talking about people "spreading rumors" that the site was full of spyware and viruses. He said that it was a lie and that they had a couple of popups that would be taken care of after the "update".
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This coming from a man that just learned to cut and paste within the last month.
    A true expert.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I just dont understand why people who "hate" 99% of this forum insist on hanging around and clinging and re-registering, etc. </div></div>

There are various reasons. Some feel they've been railroaded. Others enjoy the banter but cannot control themselves.

When I first got online back in 99, I only visited one forum. Spent a ton of time there 99-02. Made a lot of friends. The owners decided they didn't like me and a couple of other people. So they just went ahead and banned us. Not long after that they went to a pay-to-play format.

One of the other people they banned had spent a lot of time and money helping them set up new forum software as they were too cheap to pay someone to do it for them. Now, some 5 years later, they're running forum software that is horribly outdated. All because they're too cheap to upgrade, never mind that every user (around 4000) pays at least $25 a year for forum access.

There are all kinds out there. As for myself, there are a lot of users on my forums that I hate, yet I don't shitcan them. The ones that are shitcanned did more than enough to earn it.

Once a person has been banned a few times, they do get a little pissed off and want to do nothing but cause more trouble.

Then again, Bobby could just be [censored] in the head...