Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: R13

  1. #1
    Inactive Member
    R13


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    R13

    I'm having some fun with him now [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    Love how he knows everything bout everything.
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R13

    I don't agree with a lot of what he says. I also think he gets annoying at times, however I would wager he knows more about political issues than the average person on this board and way more than the average American. He is pretty closed minded to the letter D though.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R13

    i stopped dealing with him... for a while it was funny to see him defend himself but now its just lame. He says he is open minded and will reason but as you can see on the political thread he just doesn't quit. he used to send me pm's daily for about 3 weeks tryin to find out who i am.


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  4. #4
    Inactive Member
    R13


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R13

    You may be right but a closed minded persons views will never be respected. Especially when theyre shoved down your throat time and time again.
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R13

    i have came to a realization that you wont change anyones mind through a message board no matter how much info you back it up with... its just fun sometimes to mess with people haha, especially raider


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  6. #6
    Inactive Member
    R13


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R13

    amen.
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R13

    He's no more close minded than anyone else on there...I'm not crazy about him but, he knows more what he's talking about than 90% of the folks on there.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R13

    I love yanking his chain occasionally. I've about quit going on that board, but not completely. I don't think he ever gave me a fact about global warming. He must have realized its not been proven as complete fact.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R13

    wtf is R13?

    is he [censored] playin bingo now?


    nah, hes just naive

    and volunteers way too much information on a public forum
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R13

    again after telling myself i am not even going to comment raider i go and do it haha. i mean he does his research dont get me wrong but he researches somethin completely off topic. he thinks because he has had health problems he knows the whole medical system now.


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •