Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Dam

  1. #1
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Dam

    How do you justify showing up for a 1:00 pm appointment at 11:30 am? I swear that 90% of the general population is just plum stupid and believes whole heartedly that the world revolves around them. And everyone of them show up and say the same dam thing, I just thought I would come on down and see..... might as well say I just thought you were joking about giving me a time to get my truck worked on, you mean I'm not your only customer?

    After 10 years of putting up with it you would think I would be used to it. Just had to vent a little, feel better now.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dam

    haha,

    I get the same thing from employees...Did you really mean we were gonna start at 9????

    haha
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dam

    Start at 9? I'd Love to start that late lol

    I know about the "only customer on earth" thing (insurance is BAD for that) - and you have my sympathies.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dam

    I guess that is better than an hour and a half late [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dam

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess that is better than an hour and a half late [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

    </div></div>

    Get that too, or the ones that don't show at all and show up 2 days later "Can you do it now?" with 4 others settin there to be worked on that kept their appointment or brought them and left to get when I can.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_GC_Quincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    905
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dam

    I think most people have in their mind that "if I go earlier they may get to me sooner". I know I do .....lol
    In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself

  7. #7
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dam

    I hate the ones that called last week, and show up mid next week.
    I can't stand the ones who know their order will NOT be in until 1:30, and show up at 11:00.. and think they are going to sit there and talk to us..

    I cannot stand the ones who show up and want you to drop everything to work on a piece of [censored]...

    gah..

  8. #8
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dam

    oh [censored].. I hate when we work all week long.. and my dad works usually 7:30-6 every single day.. and 8-1 on Saturday.. and on Thursday evening our big companies call and have work for Friday evening.. or they wait til Friday evening and call and want it back Saturday.. sometimes.. I want to scream, slam a few phones, hit something, and shoot something haha

    I also hate the [censored] who want [censored] done on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, or any other holiday.. like we don't have a [censored] life.. God.. I hate some [censored] bastards

  9. #9
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dam

    I always hated the people who would come to the movies on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve/Day, Easter, etc. and be like it's a shame you all have to work today and I was always thinking well if people didn't come to the movies we probably wouldn't have to work.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dam

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GatorGirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I always hated the people who would come to the movies on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve/Day, Easter, etc. and be like it's a shame you all have to work today and I was always thinking well if people didn't come to the movies we probably wouldn't have to work. </div></div>

    I remember those days. Thanksgiving is one of the biggest movie nights ever.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •