Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Random Thoughts

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm curious as to that too.. ham and cheese, in a burrito? wait, ham and three cheese? that mean it's still packed with chilli or the beans or whatever comes on Hardees version?

Today, I enjoyed my last trip to Pals... lord.. That Double Big Pal with cheese, large frenchy frye, and sweet tea... God.. that's all I ate today.. but dang.. mmmmm so good</div></div>

Why your last? </div></div>

I'm moving to Australia. I leave Friday.
    But I know what you're thinkin'... "he won't be on the board anymore" haha.. no no.. I'll still be here, pretty much every single day [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] haha...
    but yeah, I start my graduate school classes in about 2/3 weeks.</div></div>

No, I'm thinking graduate classes in Australia would be badass!
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hefty price, uhh no
    And bear jerky, I think i did try some actually
    I like regular jerky but father-in-law makes it a bit harder and its more crunchy but still gooooood
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's ham chunks, cheese and eggs. Tastes good, but sits like a rock.

I think my intestines would run away if I ever ingested another. </div></div>

that sounds a lot better than the mess I had in my head lol.. I was thinkin' like refried beans with all that other mess </div></div>

The addition of refried beans would make for a rather explosive colon.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yes it would.. haha

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm curious as to that too.. ham and cheese, in a burrito? wait, ham and three cheese? that mean it's still packed with chilli or the beans or whatever comes on Hardees version?

Today, I enjoyed my last trip to Pals... lord.. That Double Big Pal with cheese, large frenchy frye, and sweet tea... God.. that's all I ate today.. but dang.. mmmmm so good</div></div>

Why your last? </div></div>

I'm moving to Australia. I leave Friday.
    But I know what you're thinkin'... "he won't be on the board anymore" haha.. no no.. I'll still be here, pretty much every single day [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] haha...
    but yeah, I start my graduate school classes in about 2/3 weeks.</div></div>

No, I'm thinking graduate classes in Australia would be badass! </div></div>

Yes sir... I'll be in Melbourne, Australia.. actually about 8 miles from the center of the city.. a suburb called Bundoora. I'll be attending La Trobe University, and receiving my Masters in Business Administration.
    Australia is as big as USA, but only 21 million people!
    check out this link... I'm going bungy jumping there for my birthday in april.. I'm going to do an "unlimited bungy" package.. so on my 4th or 5th jump, it'll be riding a shopping cart off the roof..

http://www.ajhackett.com.au/bungy.html

click on "our full jump menu"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bungy jumping is something I've always wanted to do. That, white water rafting, and skydiving. I swear I'll do it all someday.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been bungy jumping before, it's amazing. It's great