Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Stripes...this is 9999.

I'll have to kill this account and start another before making another post to avoid being a loser too. I'm thinking of maybe going with "IronDung". [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Stripes...this is 9999.

Keep it going, I like being able to point and say look there are at least 5 other people who are bigger losers than me.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, I just noticed you all registered about 5 days apart. Lung is up almost 1,500 up on you, so you are safe, he is still the bigger loser [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

At least you guys don't avg 3,000 post a year, R13 and BWC are very, very close to that if not over.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, I just noticed you all registered about 5 days apart. Lung is up almost 1,500 up on you, so you are safe, he is still the bigger loser [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

At least you guys don't avg 3,000 post a year, R13 and BWC are very, very close to that if not over. </div></div>

Makes you wonder what kind of life those two live.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, I just noticed you all registered about 5 days apart. Lung is up almost 1,500 up on you, so you are safe, he is still the bigger loser [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

At least you guys don't avg 3,000 post a year, R13 and BWC are very, very close to that if not over. </div></div>

I noticed that the other day, they have more posts than I do and I have been registered 2-3 years longer than them. Of course I didn't get on here much at all the first year and a half I was registered.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]