Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Amusing

You know Chris Crabtree is a dumbarse when.... He accuses me of spying lol. Crazy stuff right there friends. I go to Pound last night to watch my son's 8th grade crew play Pound,and Crabtree walks toward me yelling "Don't be scouting!". I had to break down and point straight at my son who was putting on his gear and say "I'm here for this". Me and Chris went to school and worked together at the prison,and I've always liked him,but the 'ol boy must be slipping. I love football and know the game well enough,but B.I. and his crew get paid to do that,so I'll leave that to them. I think I'll youtube the theme for Mission Impossible to get me in the mood for the game tonight. I gotta feeling that B.I. and Crabtree aren't crazy about each other. Now WERE I a scout I'd tell you to stop the sweep and Balthis,and that Pound can't chuck the pigskin
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Amusing

I was also at the game last night.......my cuz plays for Pound (still not sure what his parents were thinking letting him go there ) just kiddin to all my LB buddies out there
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Unchained View Post
    You know Chris Crabtree is a dumbarse when.... He accuses me of spying lol. Crazy stuff right there friends. I go to Pound last night to watch my son's 8th grade crew play Pound,and Crabtree walks toward me yelling "Don't be scouting!". I had to break down and point straight at my son who was putting on his gear and say "I'm here for this". Me and Chris went to school and worked together at the prison,and I've always liked him,but the 'ol boy must be slipping. I love football and know the game well enough,but B.I. and his crew get paid to do that,so I'll leave that to them. I think I'll youtube the theme for Mission Impossible to get me in the mood for the game tonight. I gotta feeling that B.I. and Crabtree aren't crazy about each other. Now WERE I a scout I'd tell you to stop the sweep and Balthis,and that Pound can't chuck the pigskin
    Years ago(7), they let Appy drive to Pound and then said they wouldn't play on their field -too muddy. It was a JV scrimmage game, wound up playing the varsity on the baseball field. Beats me why they do the things they do.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To help Coeburn Cane have the board seem even more back to normal, a little cheer from me to Crabtree...

"He is, he is, he is, the

The worst damn coach in the LPD."

God he's horrible.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ironlung View Post
    To help Coeburn Cane have the board seem even more back to normal, a little cheer from me to Crabtree...

"He is, he is, he is, the

The worst damn coach in the LPD."

God he's horrible.
    I approve this message.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Be careful now guys, they are writing down all the big losses they have, so they have reason to run up the score on each of those teams in the years to come.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1inStripes View Post
    Be careful now guys, they are writing down all the big losses they have, so they have reason to run up the score on each of those teams in the years to come.
    thats a scary thought

if pound ever got the ability to run up the score around here, theyd score 200+ before subbing in haha

Inactive Member collegetrumpet2010's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    thats a scary thought

if pound ever got the ability to run up the score around here, theyd score 200+ before subbing in haha
    That'll be the day.