We are better than I thought, while losing Jordan will hurt it's clear that not playing football was probably the best decision a lot of these kids could have made. Hubbard is much improved, his ball handing and shooting ability has improved tremendously. We have enough big kids to run at you that you'll get sick, Vaughn, Baker, Vernon, and Bowman all played well each of which is 6'4 or bigger. Stick was stick had 3 or 4 free throws rim out on him which was unusual but he seemed to get his stroke down near the end of the scrimmage. He drained a 3 probably 2-3 feet behind the line off of a break that was pretty impressive. Galyean probably impressed me more than anybody, he sank two free throws, had good form, etc. (this was an adventure at times last year). His defense is even better than it was last year, the kid just understands how to play defense, he contests shots when it is right and he draws the charge when it is proper as well. All and all I was very impressed especially against a double A opponent. PV/Appy will be a war and unless you shoot lights out from beyond the arc I don't see anybody beating us in the LPD.

Score was like 92-72 PV over Tazwell, it could have been much worse we would stretch it out to 30 and Moore would do mass subs. Had it been a real game I feel confident in saying we would have won by 30 or more.