Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Tim

Quote Originally Posted by UTVols2 View Post
    It turned out closer than I had expected but in the end it was an incredible season. Can't believe I led from just about beginning to end in both baseball and football to choke it away in the end, lol. Looks like you and I will be battling all season in basketball too.
    it has, its been an incredible season. I thought I was finished, done for after Pierre Thomas injury. THEN Frank Gore got hurt! No way I can win with two of my first four picks being hurt and not on my roster. Just gettin in the playoffs, thats my goal.
    Hey! I made the playoffs, but im going out of town that week. HTF can I fix my rosters? Im on the phone for four days, getting all sorts of roster moves worked out. Oh, AND my best player, Aaron Rodgers, is gonna be out the first week of the playoffs. No way I can win. Eli has an incredible game, Jon Stewart and Desean kill fools and I somehow make it on a 1-yard stat correction.

This is undoubtedly the best FF season ever. All the teams were so close and anybody had a shot to win. Im just glad Aaron Rodgers came back, he was the horse that got me here I had to ride him to win.

I could be 2/2 this year if that douche does not drop those pitchers in baseball. If he keeps those pitchers, I beat Doug (who has two of the elite drops) and I had the stats to beat Brent to win it all.

Basketball is gonna be VERY fun, with how close the seasons have been so far.

But im still not confident, gotta check those stat corrections first! lol
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since I broke even in the football league and didn't have to pay (thanks to finishing 3rd), I may be tempted to invest in the baseball league if there is an opening.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 7teen View Post
    Since I broke even in the football league and didn't have to pay (thanks to finishing 3rd), I may be tempted to invest in the baseball league if there is an opening.
    We've got an opening but it's more serious. Baseball is also turning into a keeper league meaning you keep the players from one season to the next. So, if you play I ask that you try to play for at least 3-5 years. It will be hard for us to find replacemants in this league. You will also probably have to meet at least once somewehere in the Wise/Norton area to draw your draft position.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12